If you’re shopping for a credit card that’s designed for women, check out this review of the Metrobank Femme Signature Visa card.
Whether it’s for travel, shopping, dining, or relaxation you have in mind, this credit card will reward you with the best deals, gifts, and privileges.
Curious to know what else you can enjoy with this credit card? Read on to find out more.
It has an exciting rewards program.
If you like to shop, dine, or travel, charging all your purchases to this card can help you earn rewards points faster. Every time you use your Metrobank Femme Signature Visa, you earn 1 reward point for every 20 PHP spend.
Did you know that you can also charge your hospital bills to this credit card and earn triple reward points?
Book your hotel accommodations with the Metrobank Femme Signature Visa and earn 3x reward points as well.
If you like to rejuvenate your body with a spa session, or enjoy a little ‘me’ time at the beauty salon, use this credit card to pay and also earn 3x reward points.
All your overseas spending also earns 3x reward points.
You can choose to redeem gift certificates, rebates, fee waivers, or air miles.
There’s even an option available to make cash donations to charities with a certain number of reward points. For example, with a minimum of 8,000 reward points, you can make a 500 PHP donation to Unicef, Metrobank Foundation, or Icanserve Foundation Inc.
It’s a contactless card.
If your purchase is not more than 2,000 PHP, you can simply tap your Metrobank Femme Signature Visa card on any contactless-enabled card terminal. It’s quick and easy.
It comes with a secure chip card.
If you’re worried about fraudsters cloning your credit card, worry no more. Its secure chip card protects you from fraudulent transactions and keeps your data safe.
You can travel in comfort and with peace of mind.
When you book your airline tickets using your Metrobank Femme Signature Visa, you enjoy free travel accident insurance with coverage of up to 5,000,000 PHP.
Your spouse can have coverage of up to 2,000,000 PHP, and each child can be covered up to 1,000,000 PHP. Maximum is 3 children. All you need to do to avail is call the customer service number.
This credit card also gives you airport lounge access in over 100 countries and over 300 cities in the world.
For example, you can stay a maximum of 4 hours at the Wingtips Lounge Terminal 4 at the J.F.K. Airport in New York. You can also stay for 4 hours at the Diamond Lounge VIP Terminal at Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Kids under 2 years old can be admitted free of charge. To avail of this service, you just need to contact customer service.
You can enjoy perks, gifts, and discounts with M Here.
Enjoy great discounts when you dine at M Here partner restaurants and hotels and pay with your Metrobank Femme Signature Visa.
For the whole month of July, you can enjoy a 30% discount on suites, lunch and dinner buffets at Cafe 1228, and a la carte orders at Jasmine restaurant at the New World Makati Hotel.
Acacia Hotel Manila in Alabang is also offering 20% off their best available room rates and 15% off at The Tree Top Lounge, The Lobby at Acacia, and Acaci Restaurant.
You can also avail of the 15% discount on spa treatments at the Lurra Spa (but only for treatments that are longer than 30 minutes).
Here are other promotions that you can take advantage of until July 31st 2019 with the Metrobank Femme Signature Visa:
- 30% off at Eagle Point Beach Resort in Mabini, Batangas
- 30% off at Motorino Pizzeria with a minimum dine-in spend of 1,500 PHP
- 30% off at New York Slice Pizza for a minimum dine-in spend of 1,000 PHP
- 20% off at Papa John’s for a minimum spend of 1,000 PHP
- 15% off at Cafe By The Ruins Baguio with a minimum spend of 2,000 PHP
- 10% off on regular priced Puma items for a minimum single purchase receipt of 2,500 PHP
As a Metrobank Femme Signature Visa cardholder, you also enjoy 50% off at The Spa and at The Lind Boracay.
Your first supplementary card is free for life.
If you want to make your spouse, your parents, or your siblings a supplementary cardholder, you can assign one and the annual fee is perpetually waived. They can also enjoy all the same perks and privileges that you’re enjoying from this card.
Other features of the Metrobank Femme Signature Visa
- It has a 0% installment program that allows you to pay for big purchases in up to 24 monthly installments. Other expenses, like your children’s tuition or your hospital bills, can also be paid in zero-interest installment terms.
- You get round-the-clock global customer assistance for all your credit card concerns and needs, like emergency cash advance, emergency lost or stolen card reporting, and emergency card replacement.
- Traveling to a new city and don’t know which restaurant to try or which hotel to book? The 24-hour VIP concierge service can help sort it out for you. It offers dining and hotel referrals and reservations, as well as provides information on the best salons, golf courses, clubs, spas, or even car rental services.
- Need to know when your payment is due? Want to confirm whether your payment has already been posted? Metrobank’s automated voice, SMS, and email payment verification service called M Connect will assist you with anything payment-related.
- You can also pay your bills, transfer your balance from other credit cards and pay them in installments, and withdraw cash against your credit limit.
Who’s eligible for a Metrobank Femme Signature Visa credit card?
Anyone who’s 18 to 70 years old and earns at least 800,000 PHP per year can apply for this card.
You must be a full-time employee with at least 6 months tenure in your current company.
For those who are self-employed, you must be at least 2 years in your current business.
The Metrobank Femme Signature Visa is a great rewards points earner. Your points don’t expire, too, so you have more than enough time to collect and redeem items that you truly want.
It also offers great promos and discounts that any woman would enjoy, no matter what her interests or tastes may be.
But it’s not a credit card for new credit cardholders who are earning just a little above the minimum. It has a high income requirement. The annual fees are quite hefty as well so think carefully before making the commitment.