Calling all smart and savvy ladies! If you’re on the hunt for a new credit card, now’s your chance to compare and score some of the best deals around.
With capped interest rates at 3.00% per month and low flat fees on cash withdrawals, there are plenty of awesome options — each offering different overlimit charges, annual fees, plus more.
Make the moneysmart move and get a credit card that works for you. Maximize your savings with exclusive deals, promos, and other special perks. Let’s explore which one is right for your wallet today.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Best Use|
|BDO ShopMore Mastercard||₱1,800||SM stores, retail affiliates, and online stores|
|China Bank Cash Rewards Mastercard||₱3,588||In-store and online shopping with cashback|
|EastWest Bank Dolce Vita Titanium Mastercard||₱2,000||Health and beauty, wellness, and spa, and online shopping|
|HSBC Red Mastercard||₱2,500||Online shopping, fuel, dining, and travel|
|Metrobank Femme Signature Visa||₱5,000||Hotel accommodations, hospital bills, spas, and restaurants.|
|Union Bank Lazada Mastercard||₱3,000||Online shopping on Lazada|
|ZALORA Credit Card||₱4,000||Online shopping on ZALORA|
BDO ShopMore Mastercard
Love to shop in SM retail and online stores? BDO ShopMore Mastercard is for you. Earn rewards points — ₱2.00 points for every ₱1,000 spend — and use them to pay for purchases at any SMAC partner establishments.
If you value rewards and shopping, here’s what you get from this credit card:
- It comes with a free SMAC (SM Advantage Card) that lets you earn extra points when you purchase items on any SMAC-affiliate establishments nationwide.
- Use it on selected days and weekends in partner establishments, participating SM retail affiliates, and The SM Store to earn 10% cash rebate. Terms and conditions apply.
- Stretch your budget when you buy items from over 20,000 in-store and online partner stores with EasyPay Installment. Get up to 36 months term for a minimum purchase of ₱3,000 per single receipt.
- Opt for Buy Now, Pay Later payment scheme at 0% interest in selected merchants and items and have your first monthly amortization up to 4 months later.
As an entry-level credit card, the minimum annual income requirement to apply for one is ₱260,000. The annual fee is ₱1,800, waived for the first year.
China Bank Cash Rewards
Check out the key features of this cash rewards credit card:
- Earn up to 6% cash rewards when you spend on non-supermarket, non-fuel, and non-drugstore with a minimum purchase of ₱1,000 per transaction.
- Get 1% cash rebate on fuel and drug store items.
- Earn 1% on grocery and supermarket transactions with a minimum transaction of ₱5,000.
- Pay big-ticket items with installment offers of up to 36 months, and 0% interest at participating establishments.
- Use the Transaction Conversion program for lighter payment options with add-on interest rates of up to 24 months.
- Use the virtual card for online transactions and still earn cash rebates.
China Bank requires the credit cardholder to have at least ₱500,000 annual income. The membership fee or annual fee is ₱3,588.
EastWest Bank Dolce Vita Titanium
Do you frequently visit your favorite spa or wellness center and enjoy your “me time?” The EastWest Bank Dolce Vista Titanium Mastercard is a premium credit card specially designed for those who love to shop and splurge.
This rewards card lets you earn points on shopping, dining, beauty, travel, health, and wellness spending.
Here’s a breakdown of what you will get from this card:
- Earn 1 Charm for every ₱100 you spend and use the accumulated charms to redeem eGift certificates, vouchers, or a waived annual fee.
- Use the card in over 30 million establishments in 200 countries where Mastercard is accepted.
- Avail the Convert-to-Installment option for big-ticket purchases and choose your payment terms: 6, 12, 18, and 24 months with add-on interest rates.
- Avail the 0% interest rate on selected items at participating stores and brands.
- Enjoy 15% to 50% off when you use the card to book at participating hotels such as Richmonde Hotel, Quest Hotel, and Twin Lakes Hotel.
This credit card’s minimum annual income requirement is ₱300,000, and you pay the annual membership fee of ₱2,000.
HSBC Red Mastercard
Love collecting rewards points? The HSBC Red Mastercard is an excellent option. Earn 1 bonus point for every ₱20 you spend, regardless of the spending category.
Check out the key features of this reward card:
- Earn up to 4X bonus points at participating stores, affiliate merchants, and retailers.
- The accelerated rewards program applies to online and overseas purchases, depending on the spending category. Terms and conditions apply.
- Get 6% Caltex fuel rebate on your first transaction and 3% rebate the whole year.
- Take advantage of the 0% interest rate for big purchases at participating merchants, brands, and retail stores.
- Redeem Lazada and Zalora gift certificates, appliances, and air miles with your points.
HSBC is offering a waived annual fee for your first year and then pay ₱2,500 in your succeeding years. The minimum income requirement to apply for this card is ₱200,000.
Metrobank Femme Signature Visa
Metrobank Femme Signature Visa is a lifestyle reward credit card where you can earn points on your shopping, dining, travel, and health and wellness spending.
You’ll also enjoy the following:
- Earn 1 reward point for every ₱20 you spend.
- Triple your rewards points when you swipe your card to pay for hotel accommodations, spas, salons, hospital bills, and overseas spending, you earn triple points.
- Avail of 0% Installment Program to stretch your payment terms for up to 24 months when you buy from a wide range of participating merchants and retailers.
- Redeem gift certificates from Abenson, Coffee Bean, Rustans, S&R, Planet Sports, and more using your accumulated points.
Assign a supplementary cardholder and get a waived annual fee for life.
The minimum annual income is ₱700,000 if you plan to apply for this card. The annual fee is P5,000, waived in your first year.
UnionBank Lazada Mastercard
Do you prefer shopping on Lazada? The UnionBank Lazada Mastercard is the ideal credit card that lets you earn rewards points on Lazada and non-Lazada transactions.
Check out the things you can do with this credit card:
- Earn ₱6.00 Lazada credits for every ₱200 you spend
- Earn ₱1.00 Lazada credits when you make non-Lazada transactions for every ₱200 spend.
- Enjoy exclusive Lazada discounts and privileges such as free shipping, access to vouchers, mega sales, to name a few.
- Activate your virtual credit card once approved. No need to wait for the physical card through the UnionBank mobile app. What’s more,
- For starters, receive ₱5,000 Lazada credits as your welcome gift if you have accumulated retail spend worth ₱20,000 at Lazada within 60 calendar days from the card approval.
The annual fee is waived for the first year. Pay ₱3,000 the following year as the principal cardholder. The minimum income requirement is ₱360,000.
ZALORA Credit Card
What if there’s a way to earn cashback and rewards points just by shopping on ZALORA? There’s a virtual credit card for that. Using this card, you get up to 6% cashback on purchases.
Check out these features of this virtual card:
- Receive ₱5,000 worth of welcome gift as a new principal cardholder when you accumulate at least ₱30,000 retail spend using this card.
- Earn 6% cashback on all ZALORA purchases.
- Earn 2% cashback on other online purchases.
- Get unlimited free shipping credits with ZALORA Now.
- Avail 0% interest on ZALORA orders.
The minimum gross annual income to apply for this card is ₱300,000. The annual fee is ₱4,000 for the principal cardholder and ₱2,000 for the supplementary member.
Which is the best credit card for you?
If you want to maintain a credit card with a low annual fee and minimum income requirement, the BDO ShopMore credit card is the best option, especially if you love shopping and want to get all the discounts and perks from SM retail stores and merchant partners.
On the other hand, if you love to shop on Lazada and ZALORA and get discounts and bonuses and earn credits whenever you make purchases, UnionBank Lazada Mastercard and ZALORA credit card are good choices. However, their annual fees are higher than entry-level credit cards on this list.
Which one will help you earn more points and give you access to discounts and special deals?